560 Night Chant | Wooden Canoe | Frisco Colorado
This is a beautiful home I showed a few days ago in the premier Water Dance neighborhood. The home has been meticulously cared for by its original owners and has a peaceful setting with a seasonal stream running along the side of the property which you may hear from several windows. The home has a gourmet kitchen and a nice and open living area with several seating areas. The upstairs offers a stunning master suit and crisp, upscale bathroom. You feel as if you are walking into a five-star hotel. Just bring your suit case.
Downstairs offers a basement level which could be finished off into a fourth bedroom or an entertainment area.
This home is an entertainer's dream! Walk to Main Street, the Adventure Center and Peninsula and hiking and biking trails are throughout the Water Dance neighborhood.
The magnificant home offers three bedrooms and 3,690 square feet.
Water Dance Home For Sale Frisco Colorado
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Here are a few highlights of the property
- Radiant Floor Heating with 98% EFU Triangle Tube Boiler (New 2010)
- Gypcrete Thermal Mass / Accoutic Dampening at Floors
- 80 Gallon Rapid Recovery Side Arm Water Heater (New 2010)
- New Bosh Dishwasher 2016
- Recirculating Hot Water - Rapid Hot
- Presidential TL, Heavy Butt, Composition Shingles (50 Year Rated)
- Idaho Quartize Masonry Veneer at Exterior
- Aluminum Clad Wood Windows with True Divided Light LowE Glazings.
- 2x6 Construction with Full R-19 Insulation
- Hard Coat Veneer Plaster Interior Wall System
- Built-In Audio Video System with (8) Speaker Locations, Pre-Amp, and Receiver
- Lighting Control System by Light Touch (One Button Whole Home Off)
- Cedar Shingle and Cedar Lap Sided Exterior
- Exposed Aggregate Driveway
- Heated and Insulated 2-Car Garage with Epoxy Floors & Floor Drain
- Wash Basin with Hot and Cold Water at Garage
- Three Crawl Spaces for Extra Storage and Serviceability
- Rift Cut Maple Built-In Furnishings at Master Bedroom
- Maple Built - In's at Guest Bedrooms
- Birdseye Maple Newel Posts at Stair Rails
- Custom Fabricated Iron Guard Rails at Exterior
- Custom Fabricated Cabinetry Throughout with Soft Close Drawers
- Cherry Cabinets at Perimeter with Wormy Chestnut Island at Kitchen
- Honed Limestone Countertops at Kitchen
- Designer Lighting Package by Inside Source
- Extensive Architectural Lighting Package
- Solid Maple Flooring
- Solid Maple Doors and Trim
- Solid Cast, Rocky Mountain Door Hardware
- Extraordinaire Gas Fireplace at Hearth room with Recirculating Blower with Solid Limestone Hearth
- Custom Etched Glass at Entry, Study, Sun Room, & Master Mirror by J. Gorsuch Collins
- Partially Furnished with Designer Quality Furnishings
- Designer Window Treatment Package, Including "Integrated" Shade Valences
- Sun Room with Acid Etched Concrete Floor, Floor Drain and Water Service
- Custom Built Closet Systems with Maple and Chrome Accents
- Audio Visual System by John Denny - Gramophone Shop, Denver.
- Stamped Concrete Patios
- Designer Quality Waterworks, Kalista, and Duravit Plumbing Fixtures
- Solid Cast Decorative Cabinet Hardware
- Landscape Desing by Colorado Alpines - same as Betty Ford Gardens in Vail
- Serpentine Stone Privacy Wall at Back Patio
- Re-Circulating Community Water Feature
- Extensive Owners File including Ownership Manuals, Lighting Schedules, Photos of Heat Tubing, Contacts for Service
- Walking Distance to Main Street Frisco (Restaurants, Shops, Street Festivals, Concerts in the Park)
- Walking Distance to Frisco Bay Marina (Paddle Boards, Sailing, Fishing, Live Music, Sunset Deck)
- Cross Country Ski In and out to Frisco Nordic Center
- Paved Recreation Path at Entrance to Community (Bike to Coopper Mountain, Vail, Keystone, Breckenridge)
- Summit County Medical Center with Flight for Life less than 1 Mile Away
- Walking Distance to Penninsula Recreation Area (Cross Country Skiing, Hiking, Biking, Sledding, Frisbee Golf, Camping)
For a private viewing, call Bret and Meredith 970.376.3813 | 970.389.2905Posted by Bret and Meredith Amon on