The Town of Breckenridge has decided to close down the majority of Main Street for the summer starting Friday, June 12. Main Street will now be pedestrian access only. With this comes many changes that Town of Breckenridge and Breck Park wish to inform you about.
· Main Street will be closed from Wellington to the intersection of Main Street and Park Ave. Only a few pay parking spots will be available on North Main Street.
· Employee North Permit, Courthouse Permit, and Resident West Permit holders will not be allowed to park in Wellington during the closure of Main Street on any day of the week.
· Adams Ave will be a two-way street during the closure of Main Street and provide access east/west across Main Street.
· The Breck Trolley will not be running this summer due to the Main Street closure.
· South Gondola is under construction through the end of 2021. No parking allowed in this area. No Summer South Gondola Permits will be offered.
· Shuttle Zone and Delivery Zone Permit holders will be contacted directly about the locations of the new shuttle and delivery zones.
Search Breckenridge Condos For Sale
- All Listings
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Employee and Residential Permits are available.
Breck Park will be increasing enforcement in Employee and Residential permit only areas.
Free Park ‘n Ride is available all summer at the Ice Rink and Airport Road lots. The Ice Rink is serviced by the Gray route every 30 minutes from 6:24 a.m. to 9:54 p.m. The Airport Road lot is serviced by the Gray route on Airport Road every 30 minutes from 6:29 a.m. to 9:59 p.m. Visit www.breckfreeride.com for complete schedules.
Posted by Bret and Meredith Amon on